Customer Success Associate
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the strategic management of accounts. You will interact with colleagues within and from other departments in your daily work to ensure that customer needs are satisfied. You need to be analytical in nature, and willing to analyze data sets to help tell stories from the data to clients. To succeed in this position, you need to be very detail oriented, technology-oriented and a multi-tasker.
- Manage day-to-day customer requests with view toward shared learnings driving growth
- Interpret Realeyes data so that it addresses customer's business needs and craft presentations for customers based on in-depth understanding of customer
- Act as advocate and cheerleader in onboarding clients on Realeyes proprietary reporting system, Realeyes platform, methodology and data
- Identify customer business needs and work with management to map out how our team/product will be deployed to address
- Understand custom initiatives for clients and manage the cross-team (Support/Product/Sales) efforts to deliver
- Support voice of the client efforts – taking firsthand feedback to product and R&D teams
- Develop/maintain systems to track and report usage and client feedback
- Support sales teams with sales processes including creating Work Orders, tracking Purchase Orders and coordinating Invoicing
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Management or related field
- Minimum one-year experience in position that requires analytical skills
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
- An overdeveloped sense of personal responsibility, accountability, willingness to assist in multiple areas and prioritization
- Ability to effectively communicate with people from different teams and geographic backgrounds and locations
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a young, but well-established international company
- Ability to work with innovative technology in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Benefits package including healthy living allowance
- Unlimited holiday policy
At Realeyes, using webcams and the latest computer vision and machine-learning technologies, we measure how people feel as they watch video content online. Our emotional intelligence enables brands, agencies and media companies to confidently target optimized content to the right audiences.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to take part in an exciting industry and work with cutting edge technology.
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now