As a Data Scientist, you’ll be working on one of the world’s largest and unique facial coding databases, trying to understand human behaviour, developing new metrics and extracting actionable insights for clients and internal teams alike. You will have the opportunity to run applied projects, and provide general advice and assistance with statistical methods and predictive modelling.
- Analyse Data: Pulling, cleaning and analysing large amount of human behaviour data (facial expressions, audio recordings, surveys, etc.) to derive new business insights, translate complex behavioural data into actionable results. Applying statistical techniques to ensure high quality and validity of our outputs to clients.
- Automatise Exploratory Data Analysis & Machine Learning Modelling: Strengthening company analytics frameworks & predictive models linking human behaviour data to external scores.
- Experiment: Exploring new ideas by designing experiments and building quick prototypes. Staying up-to-date with latest innovation in data science and data mining solutions scape and regularly evaluating new methods and tools.
- Sharpen Data Tools: Look for opportunities to increase your work efficiency for faster and better statistical analysis, data mining and visualisation of vast amounts of human emotions in the cloud.
- Communicate Results: Presenting and clearly communicating your findings to colleagues, other teams, C-level executives and selective clients.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- 2-3 years of professional experience as a Data Scientist or Analyst. You’ll need to have solid background in Statistics (estimation, confidence intervals, hypothesis tests, Experimental Design) & Computer Sciences (algorithmic, programming).
- Experience with modern data science toolboxes, such as iPython (numpy, scikit-learn, D3), Spark/Databricks, SQL/Hive/Pig, Git.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Econometrics
We would love to meet you if you are:
- Naturally curious, are able to handle ambiguity and put structure to your work.
- Customer oriented: you strive to understand the needs of our customers and business to translate these into innovative ideas with realistic deadlines, practical solutions and ability to deliver results from early concepts to production. You are driven by the needs of our customers; scientific and technological innovations are your means.
- Skilled communicator: can distil your data analysis and complex ideas to make them universally understandable to any audience. You pay attention to detail and are willing to explain the obvious.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
If you also have these, great (but they’re not required):
- Hands-on Predictive Modelling (statistical inference, machine learning, regression, deep learning, boosting, random forests, logistic regression, clustering, unsupervised learning) experience
- A PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Econometrics or any related field
- Experience with ETL, data warehouse and reporting
What we offer:
- Excitement of working with the hottest technologies in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Opportunity to work in an international company with a start-up vibe where what you do has a direct and immediate impact.
- Unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, working from home option, and paid sick leave. We count on you to be responsible and accountable for your own time.
- Budget for professional development – for training or conference of your choice.
- Opportunity to travel to project meetings and present your work to industrial audiences.
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now