As an HR Generalist, you will be accountable for supporting employees and mid-level Managers in HR related matters, for about 70 employees, in 4 different locations (London, New York, Boston, Budapest). This will give you the chance to learn about every area of Human Resources, grow your expertise, and at the same time, work in a fun team, in an organization with a start-up vibe and great flexibility (we offer unlimited holidays, flexible hours, and anyone can work from home at any time). Here, everything you do has a direct and immediate impact on the people with whom you work.
- Recruitment: scheduling interviews, keeping in touch with candidates, recruitment agencies and hiring managers; conducting HR interviews to assess culture fit; analyzing the results of the Candidate Experience survey; working together with Marketing on Employer Branding programs
- Performance Management: acting as a point of contact for our performance management system and supporting employees and managers throughout our annual performance management cycle. Analyzing peer and management feedback that is gathered anonymously and making recommendations on how address improvement areas.
- Compensation & Payroll: preparing month-end payroll information for the third-party payroll agencies in all locations (US, UK, HU); supporting Leaders and working together with Finance when assessing salaries, gathering market data, making recommendations both regarding ad-hoc and annual salary raises.
- Employee Engagement: encouraging employees and managers to take the Employee Engagement survey, and analyzing the results, and making recommendations how to tackle shortcomings.
- HR Administration: keeping our easy-to-use HRIS called BambooHR up-to-date, and run headcount reports, preparing contract modifications, preparing employment certificates, handle on-boarding and off-boarding paperwork for new joiners and leavers; handle residence permit and visa paperwork for our non-EU citizens, and annual declarations.
- Office Management: supporting our Office Happiness Manager in ad-hoc tasks, and acting as her back-up occasionally
- Min. 4 years of experience in a similar, HR Generalist role
- Experience in Hungarian HR Administration
- Ability to work independently, self-driven
- Ambition to learn and move up
- Excellent English, both written and spoken (you would use it in daily interactions)
- A dynamic personality with great attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Unlimited holidays and 100% paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home option
- Competitive salary and annual 500 EUR development budget
- Free breakfast in the office every day
- Fun team and a family-like atmosphere: frequent team building events and activities
- An office close to Margaret Bridge - every Friday morning, our team starts the day running on Margaret Island!
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now