iMedia Agency Summit
Technology innovations are constantly disrupting our industry. With the rise of AI and programmatic comes a commoditization of media, and in turn a devaluation of media departments. Rather than focusing on strategic execution, the question has become “how to buy media.” We’re buying more impressions, in many more and different venues than ever before, with greater efficiency via DMPs, DSPs (and whatever acronym of the day evolves). And these technologies are making money on infrastructure, and eating into our margins. They also come with a whole host of challenges – viewability, transparency, bots, ad fraud and reporting discrepancies.
Join leaders at the iMedia Agency Summit to discuss:
- The structural challenges agencies face in the ever-evolving marketing landscape
- How to partner smartly with media and technology vendors to amplify value for the client
- How to keep employees engaged and nimble, always learning and contributing in a world where automation looks to be taking over and agency compensation models are taking a hit
- Which are the latest technology innovations influencing both consumers and the way in which we should work with our clients?
- With the rise of digital-first businesses, and the tri-opoly of Facebook, Google, and Amazon creating new inventory streams, what IS media anymore?
- Best practices for keeping lines of communication open and honest with clients – and the relationship always evolving with the times