Do you want to join us on a mission to make technology more human? Apps that help you monitor and reduce stress, wearables that help you improve your interaction skills, advertising that you can enjoy and education that’s personal are all now possible. Realeyes is at the forefront of innovation in building AI that can sense and understand human behavior at scale.
Purpose of the role:
As a Mobile Engineer, you’ll be developing experiences from the ground up. This is an inventor role that will enable our patented emotion and attention technology across various platforms (phones, tablets, edge devices, emotionally enabled wearables, robotics, etc.). You will be responsible for ideation, process, and creation of the software.
This includes creating the necessary specifications and engineering the software, as well as testing and improving applications for clients and often collaborating with product and design teams. Your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process from the first line of code to publishing.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Deep knowledge of Android and/or iOS devices with cameras and microphones
- Optimization tactics to minimize resource usage and achieve real-time performance
- Fluency in working with camera and microphone access
- Experience of building apps that run and process data in the background
- Familiarity with writing apps against cloud based backends on Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with CI/CD/Test automation tools
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Creativity, brainstorming, complex problem-solving skills
What We Offer:
- Feel how your everyday work greatly impacts company inside and our international clients around the world
- Career and skill growth supported by budget for professional development including the opportunity to visit the best technical conferences as a presenter or listener
- Fun team with lots of varying interests and activities that we often join to do together
- Unlimited vacation days and 100% paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now