Are you passionate about designing software products that help customer jobs to get done while they are easy and fun to use? We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to help shape and execute a strong vision for our software products.
As part of the Product team as a Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for creating a design vision, with the opportunity to significantly impact the experience of our users.
You will be responsible for the whole UX life-cycle of the product:
- Mapping the problem,
- Sketching solutions,
- Contributing to the Decision about which sketch to prototype
- Build Prototypes,
- Test the prototypes
- Create a final UI design
- Optimize the post-development.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with the full Product Design flow end to end (including problem discovery, research, UX design visions and initial concepts, workflows, wireframes, low/high-fidelity UI designs, user testing, etc).
- Experience with both web and mobile products.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both writing and speaking (the expected documentation and the working language of the office are English).
- Being a team player and quick to collaborate with others, address criticisms and fix issues.
What we offer:
- Excitement of working at a company with the hottest technologies in Computer Vision, Machine Learning and AI technology.
- Working with an international team, at an organization with a start-up vibe, where what you do has a direct and immediate impact.
- Unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, working from home option, and fully paid sick leave. We count on you to be responsible and accountable for your own time.
- Budget for professional development – for training or conference of your choice.
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now