Project Manager (Customer Support)
As a Project Manager on the Customer Support team, you will be responsible for the whole project cycle – from setting up to populating data for the deliverables. As a bridge between our customers and other teams at RealEyes, you will interact with colleagues from other departments in your daily work to ensure that customer needs are satisfied. To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate will be very detail oriented, technology-oriented and able to manage several tasks at once and ensure that communication is smooth between different parties.
- Set-up, launch, monitor and close projects on the Realeyes platform and third parties (panels) and make sure that projects are delivered in time and within appropriate parameters.
- Collect all necessary data and compile the final deliverable for our Customers. Coordinate the work with Sales/Client facing teams to ensure that Customer expectations are fulfilled.
- Provide Pre-Sales and Post-delivery support when necessary.
- Resolve any Project/Client related issues in a professional manner.
- Continuously contribute to the internal and external competence base, FAQs.
- Contribute to the team’s continuous improvement culture.
- Delivery deadlines and the highest possible quality outcomes are met by working closely with other departments.
- Possible issues are diagnosed early during the project life cycle by closely monitoring project health, analyzing data provided by third-party panels or RealEyes own platform. Issues are resolved independently or by involving other teams to ensure smooth and fast project fieldwork.
- Realeyes platform knowledge is kept up-to-date by following and understanding RealEyes product updates and new feature launches.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical, Business, Management or related field (Technical preferred).
- Minimum of one year experience in operations/marketing/project management role.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Necessary skills include the ability to work well in a team, responsibility, accountability, willingness to assist in multiple areas, prioritization, and the ability to effectively communicate with people from different teams and different geographical locations.
In Realeyes, using webcams and the latest computer vision and machine-learning technologies, we measure how people feel as they watch video content online. Our emotional intelligence enables brands, agencies and media companies to confidently target optimized content to the right audiences.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to take part in an exciting industry and work with cutting edge technology.
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now