Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for Realeyes, you’ll be responsible contributing to the advancement of our revenue goals by generating and qualifying leads, and creating sales opportunities. As a critical bridge between our international marketing and sales teams, you’ll build trusted relationships with senior contacts within companies within our target markets . Activities will vary from market research, contact over the phone, email, event attendance, acting on marketing campaigns and keeping abreast of industry trends and prospect activity to advance leads and sales opportunities through our pipeline. Realeyes is pioneering new emotion AI software products that drive insight and marketing performance, so you’ll play a critical role in developing new markets across exciting use cases and capitalizing on learning. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious, curious and entrepreneurial professional seeking to break into the marketing, technology and AI industries. This role is based in NYC.
- Communicate the value proposition of our products to key industry prospects with an eye toward solving their business challenges
- Generate and qualify leads, and booking sales opportunity meetings with key decision makers within target accounts.
- Develop creative solutions to attract and engage, educate prospects and evolve our value proposition to meet emerging customer use cases.
- Articulate key insights about our customers back to key internal teams including marketing, sales, support and product.
- Support proper sales tracking, data collection and optimization of our prospect database, and sales automation systems.
- Consistently hit your required KPI and targets by following an effective methodology for success.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the buyer profile, be attuned to their needs, their process, their language and match this with our value proposition.
- A self-starter, highly motivated, team player.
- Excited to work with an international team across geographies and time zones.
- At least 1 year of successful sales experience in B2B sales or sales development or inside sales role within an enterprise software or information business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and sales and marketing automation software (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce etc.)
- Interest in the marketing, media, tech and AI industries strongly preferred.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Budget for professional development
- Work within an international company, creating pioneering technology
- Strong benefits package including subsidised gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent team-building and social events, flexible hours, and unlimited holidays. Realeyes is a company that cares strongly about their team members
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now