VP of Marketing
As the VP of Marketing, and reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading all tactical and strategic management of all global marketing activities for Realeyes. Your primary job is to build and run demand generation function for our new self-serve offering, working closely with the product team. You also have good grasp of traditional marketing and working with CEO and advisors will guide own market positioning of Realeyes, evolving it to become the most powerful Emotion AI platform in the world.
· Craft and implement demand-generation strategies for Content Marketing, SEO, Paid Advertising, Partner Marketing, Social Media, and Video.
· Develop marketing plan that prioritizes buyer personas, GTM channels and product mix.
· Actively sharpen the value proposition of Realeyes products across all sales collateral to shorten sales cycles and increase lead generation and conversion rates on continuous basis.
· Own all marketing data, related reporting and ensure a fast decision-making process based on the conclusions of that data. Initially you will run hands-on tests to identify best methods to reach all buyer groups using our HubSpot & other digital platforms. Later, you will hire a person to continue to further scale Growth Marketing activities.
· Manage a team of 3: Creative Director, Comms Director and Social Marketer.
· Working with CEO, align GTM with mission and vision of the company.
· Position ideally New York based, London also possibility
KPIs for 2019 H2:
· New pipeline generated
· Realeyes GO product sales
To succeed in this position, you should have experience in successfully positioning a new technology as a market leader, while operating healthy marketing funnel to support achieving the company’s sales targets. You should be "young at heart," curious, hungry to work in fast paced start-up environment with very high levels of responsibility and impact. You should have a personality to deal well with both external and internal stakeholders and possess solid management skills. You need to be motivated to work with a highly international and diverse team, be able to work effectively with people from different backgrounds and cultures, especially other coworkers in Product, R&D, and Sales, and also with the media and Investors. You should have the gravitas and confidence to participate in Board-level work. And most of all, you should be an excellent colleague who cares as deeply about others as much as you care about the business.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· Min 5-years of management-level Marketing experience in a start-up or high-tech environment.
· Extremely high analytical capability complemented by a strong brand sensibility.
· Mastery of marketing automation tools and strong software skills across the board: HubSpot, Google, Hotjar, Microsoft suite, Social Platforms. Coding skills a huge plus.
· Positive attitude, eager to work in fast paced start-up environment with very high levels of responsibility and impact.
· Experience working with highly international and diverse teams. Ability to effectively communicate with people from different teams and geographic backgrounds and locations.
· Overdeveloped sense of personal responsibility, accountability, willingness to assist in multiple areas, prioritization and the ability to effectively communicate with people from different teams.
· Domain knowledge of media, video, creative production, entertainment or advertising is a plus
· Fluent English (both written and spoken) is required, other languages are an advantage
Please write your application letter and CV in English. Any interviews will also be spoken in English.Apply now